First I get really really cross with Yahoo and Flickr and delete my account. Well, I haven't done it yet but it's coming, real soon now, to an internets near you. Why they had to muck up a perfectly functional system and then break my part of it in particular is beyond me but that's what they've done and I'm totally so through with them.
This is a bit of the work that the builders are doing, changing the ceiling height in the dairy so that people taller than the pixies can work in there. I can't use a picture from flickr and google pics come with mangled HTML that I'm too irritated to fix properly. Really I'm too angry to blog but if I don't I'll be angry AND depressed.
Anyway the real plan is that I get the vast bulk of the planting done before June, just a few short days away. Frankly I don't think I've got time, some things are still barely germinated and have no chance of being ready even if the land is prepared. Today I spent some time forking over a patch that's been under plastic for nearly two years. The soil is in quite good order but the thickness of the nettle roots around the edges has to be seen to be believed.
When the plot is sorted out, I hope to finish it tomorrow, it will become the new bed for the South American tubers. I have Yacon, Ulluco and Oca ready to go in. One Mashua and then some beans to fill the gaps along with a few salvaged Chinese artichokes.
I'm pleased to see Blogger is as arbitrary and random with code and picture placement as it ever was before. This second uploaded picture was dropped into the middle of a text paragraph above. Where will it all end I ask you...